Cult Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Hutchison I really rated. Players I thought would come good at the time were Oster (after that bit of skill against the RS) and Bakayoko (excellent first 10 mins, also against the RS).

Idan Tal became a bit of a cult figure during the smith years. Amount of times heard shouts of 'get tal on' as if he was gonna take the game by the scruff of the neck and win it was unreal.

Straq because he played like any Evertonian would if they were asked to get on the pitch and do a job, that performance against City was herculian to say the least.

This, I'd have liked him to stay to be fair as he seemed to be just starting to settle in to the English game with a great little run of games when we signed Jelavic. We could have done with that different option last season when Jelavic struggled for form.

Was it the Fulham or Chelsea game when he was shedding tears after he scored. What a guy!

This, I'd have liked him to stay to be fair as he seemed to be just starting to settle in to the English game with a great little run of games when we signed Jelavic. We could have done with that different option last season when Jelavic struggled for form.

Was it the Fulham or Chelsea game when he was shedding tears after he scored. What a guy!

Fulham, I was in the Gwladys pisser at the time and missed it!

If ya ignore the obvious big Dunc then i'd go for Amo and Straq as some have mentioned. Both for different reasons. Amo with his flashes of world class skill and power and Straq for having the heart of a lion on steroids.

Marcus Bent. Let's be honest, he was absolutely turd and couldn't hit a barn door. But we all loved him

Great shout. Loved his attitude, shame his head dropped when the chubby waster arrived. Loved his comments on what Evertonians expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.