Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

LIMITED RESOURCES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SPENT £13M ON OUMAR NIASSE YOU RAVING LUNATIC HAHAHA GET LOST

De Boer would bring Jaap Stam and Dennis Bergkamp with him which is enticing. To be frank Stam could put a blue shirt on now and be our best defender.

The state of people on here complaining about the club statement! Get out and enjoy the day. He's gone and we're into a new chapter in the club's history. Some of you will never be happy until you realize that you're a bunch a glory-hunting tossers and switch clubs.

Always hate it when an Everton manager gets sacked. He has failed, but so have the board. True Bobby had to go, he never looked at his own performance it seems to me. Still I would wish him well for the future and remember the good bits of his time with us.

I hope, probably misguided, that the board will sit down and have a good hard look at its self. Backing a failing manager for so long cannot be right, the board needs to grow a pair and quickly and learn to make the tough decisions quickly.

Good luck to the next manager, come on you blues.

Anyone think he was told the minimum for this season was to better last season.
Once that was impossible he was binned.

Surely the payout can't be that much if he's failed in his target.

View attachment 22821

LIMITED RESOURCES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SPENT £13M ON OUMAR NIASSE YOU RAVING LUNATIC HAHAHA GET LOST

With that departing quote, it shows, unfortunately, that he is totally deluded. Even if it is fake, this is the kind of mentality we have had in the last two seasons... He is totally deluded, as evidenced by his post-match comments this season. One wondered if he was watching the same game...

Now, let's have Unsworth & Ferguson ranting at them from the touchline for 90 minutes on Sunday...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.