Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seemed a nice enough guy, cool to meet with social media reps for a convo that 1st season. Just not the right manager for us.

Right. Things clearly haven't been working for a while. It's on the board that he was left out to dry for as long as he was. Disrespectful that they didn't drop the hammer after the FA Cup loss if you ask me.

I can't imagine the last two weeks of his life have been fun with all of the abuse he's been getting.

That is so far from what happened mate, it's the complete reverse in fact. Anyway RM has gone and we can move forward under the new majority shareholder

Will we ever get to see a full and candid write-up of the events as you've been privy to them, @The Esk? It might not be possible, but it would be fascinating to get a full and accurate perspective of what has been happening at the club over the last couple of months up to today.

going through the first team position by position pointing out where Martinez messed up. Questioning the rest of the management team. Pointing out the rivalry in the city and how the appointment of Klopp made Martinez flaws more obvious. Questioning the sining of Funes Mori. Likes him but daft to have two ball playing center backs. Stuck up for Baines and Coleman. Robles was #2 at Wigan, how is he #1 at Everton etc. etc.

that clumsy oaf is a ball playing centre half?!lol

Will we ever get to see a full and candid write-up of the events as you've been privy to them, @The Esk? It might not be possible, but it would be fascinating to get a full and accurate perspective of what has been happening at the club over the last couple of months up to today.

It would be fascinating for sure, but not from me - I don't have the full story and my lawyers would advise me not to also lol

Hahaha get a load of you, banging on about Martinez getting sacked and when it finally happens you still aren't happy. You see nothing but the negatives, I suspect you'll spend the summer in the board thread whining like a little girl when we haven't signed anyone 20 minutes after the window opens, and when we do you'll moan about who it is and how much they cost.

Get a grip you cretin.

Nah you cretin go and get a grip yourselves. Don't dare to play the ref here you aren't a mod.

Everyday you quote my posts, twist my words hoping I said something offensive so that I get a ban. I am not playing along with your trap.

Go and pick a fight with someone else. I am not here to entertain you.

Status
Not open for further replies.