CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 20 this month so ive basically only known David Moyes' Everton so im upset to see him go, obviously.
But im also excited and nervous at the same time for the future. It could be very good, or it could be proper ****e like Villa. Kenwright needs to get his replacement spot on, however, i dont trust him to do that.
Deep down though i think Moyes will push them to a replacement, he'll probably think he'd owe it to the Club to do that.

What a wise head on young shoulders mate.You have summed up what most of us old ****s think

Gutted that he is going, done a great job at us, when he took over we were in a bad place down in the relegation zone, he has done great, worried about who we will get.

If he goes I think at least one of Jagielka, Baines or Fellaini will also follow him.

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 40s

Sky sources: Everton manager David Moyes to be confirmed as Manchester United manager in next few days

They're all at it now.

Would United need to "approach" the club given that Moyes is all biut out of contract?
some sense of toffee web forum
And if Man Utd appoint someone else does Moyes then sign a new contract ? Kevin Ratcliffe talking on radio said "Moyes thinks he has become bigger than EFC and the board should never allowed this situation to happen."
Why didn't they make him sign a one year extension in January , so if he does go the club would get some compensation .

some sense of the toffee web forum - And if Man Utd appoint someone else does Moyes then sign a new contract ? Kevin Ratcliffe talking on radio said "Moyes thinks he has become bigger than EFC and the board should never allowed this situation to happen."
Why didn't they make him sign a one year extension in January , so if he does go the club would get some compensation .

some sense of toffee web forum
And if Man Utd appoint someone else does Moyes then sign a new contract ? Kevin Ratcliffe talking on radio said "Moyes thinks he has become bigger than EFC and the board should never allowed this situation to happen."
who cares about Compo

Looks certain moyes is lined up to succeed fergie .... if he doesnt does this mean he will stay anyway i think most of us are resigned to the fact we will have a new manager in charge next season .. hand on heart could we say the board have the right ideas who to replace with

Status
Not open for further replies.