Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because football is not as simple as that mate, I get what you are saying as the teams below do seem weaker

Newcastle finshed 5th the season before last, Nobody would have envisioned that would they, So you just dont know if there will be a suprise package next season

Top 8 first season is a good platform imo

There is a huge gap in terms of quality between the top 7 teams and the rest so I expect us to at least finish 7th because our squad is more or less the same.

Newcastle was a one man team at the time and they get found out this season once Ba was gone.

Quick blimp at RAWK, they genuinely genuinely believe relegation is on for us next season. Jesus wept.

There idiots

I honestly think you could put Stubbs in charge and we would finish top 10 at worst

Quick blimp at RAWK, they genuinely genuinely believe relegation is on for us next season. Jesus wept.

I always like to refer to the boom bust cycle when them lot rip into us.

scousegraph.jpg

I honestly think Bill can't win with people on here, ffs we have consistently finished in the top 7 over the last 5/6 yrs, so if we are going to the next level, finishing 3rd or 4th and qualifying for the Champs League is the next level. I want my Manager to be aiming for this and the players and not accepting anything else. I think some people on here need to decide if they are actual supporters of Everton FC, because all this moaning and ****ging off the owner & new manager makes me wonder actually how many real Everton supporters use these forum.

I honestly think Bill can't win with people on here, ffs we have consistently finished in the top 7 over the last 5/6 yrs, so if we are going to the next level, finishing 3rd or 4th and qualifying for the Champs League is the next level. I want my Manager to be aiming for this and the players and not accepting anything else. I think some people on here need to decide if they are actual supporters of Everton FC, because all this moaning and ****ging off the owner & new manager makes me wonder actually how many real Everton supporters use these forum.

To be fair mate, since he's been announced for definite, it sounds like everyone's getting behind him

So we used to slam Moyes when he used to say "target is 40 points and anything above is a bonus" now we are slaming Bill/Roberto because they set "Champions League" as target?

So we used to slam Moyes when he used to say "target is 40 points and anything above is a bonus" now we are slaming Bill/Roberto because they set "Champions League" as target?

I don't think anyone is slamming Martinez, just Kenwright for making it public. He's heaped a load of unnecessary pressure on Martinez, the stupid [Poor language removed].

Some people just want to have a pop no matter what.

roydo;2017941[B said:
]Feels good. Dont know why exactly, but it just does.[/B] I reckon he will be excellent as a manager, and excellent as a representative of the club. Good luck lad.
I've got a good feeling about this lad. I said the other day that he kind of has an 'Everton' feel, or an 'Everton' look about him. Can't explain what I mean but I just get a good vibe about the whole thing.

VAMOS ROBERTO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.