Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal,Utd and City will all spend vast amounts of money this summer so to ask Martinez to finish 6th or higher would be a massive task IMO

We finished 6th this season one place above the RS, With them already spending and adding to there squad it could be a difficult to finish above them for three years on the trott

I think if he finished in the top 8 and has a good cup run/runs that would be a good first season in charge
The players are all there, he doesn't really need a massive shake up, aside from a striker. Introduce some of the more talented youngsters we have and don't see why 8th to 6th with a good cup run is unrealistic.

That's what I am thinking - don't think that it is too optimistic because I feel we have to progress next season - keeping hold of Baines would be a great start - even Felli. I hope the players like and respect him and want to improve. I just hope that Kenwright is not the fly in the ointment but I'm not holding out any great hope on that score

COR !!!

Martinez 3-1 to win a trophy, 7-4 to see out his contract, and some odds to finish bottom half that I can't remember! source SSN

just had £10 @ 100,000 / 1 for Martinez to be Man Utd manager by 2020

d - o b

He turned the ****e down
he turned the ****e doooooown
our little Roberto
he turned the ****e down

You could have bought 48 packets of Space Raiders and a Curly Wurly for that... ****'s cray.

Spurs,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal,Utd and City will all spend vast amounts of money this summer so to ask Martinez to finish 6th or higher would be a massive task IMO

We finished 6th this season one place above the RS, With them already spending and adding to there squad it could be a difficult to finish above them for three years on the trott

I think if he finished in the top 8 and has a good cup run/runs that would be a good first season in charge

TeaMs can spend money and not strengthen. ...its not intentional but it happens.
I think city this season spent some money but did not strengthen their team not the first 11 anyway.
Hopefully liverpool spurs and arsenal will spend big and get a bunch of flops

Welcome to our great club Roberto. I hope you prove a great success.

I'm so pleased that this is all sorted now.

OOOOHHHH BOBBY BOBBY! BOBBY BOBBY MARTINEZ!

Why top 8 not top 7? Only RS have a chance to catch us.

Because football is not as simple as that mate, I get what you are saying as the teams below do seem weaker

Newcastle finshed 5th the season before last, Nobody would have envisioned that would they, So you just dont know if there will be a suprise package next season

Top 8 first season is a good platform imo

Because football is not as simple as that mate, I get what you are saying as the teams below do seem weaker

Newcastle finshed 5th the season before last, Nobody would have envisioned that would they, So you just dont know if there will be a suprise package next season

Top 8 first season is a good platform imo

I agree, with the hope he bloods some of our youngsters in the first team.

I think our season will be very similar to Liverpool's last season

TeaMs can spend money and not strengthen. ...its not intentional but it happens.
I think city this season spent some money but did not strengthen their team not the first 11 anyway.
Hopefully liverpool spurs and arsenal will spend big and get a bunch of flops

Theres a small chance that could happen but its very unlikely

The top 5 will be very hard to break into without money to invest

Feels good. Dont know why exactly, but it just does. I reckon he will be excellent as a manager, and excellent as a representative of the club. Good luck lad.

Quick blimp at RAWK, they genuinely genuinely believe relegation is on for us next season. Jesus wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.