Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe that Vitor didn't want the job, if he expressed any sort of interest then I would imagine that Kenwright would of wanted him.

Martinez is already a winner for me, rejected Liverpool last season and now he's at a proper club.

Lets back our boys.

Team Pereira, it was fun whilst that dream lasted, but now it's time to get right behind Roberto. So welcome Roberto, and here is my wish list for next season:
1. Keep hold of Baines for godsake
2. Don't bring any of your fodder from Wigan, not needed thanks
3. A win at Old Trafford and most definitely the tin mine (not really arsed about Emirates and the Bridge)
4. Finish in a European place (CL preferrably but I will settle for Europa League)
5. A trophy by the the of the season

Think thats about it for now, thanks Roberto, nice one lad

That's what I am thinking - don't think that it is too optimistic because I feel we have to progress next season - keeping hold of Baines would be a great start - even Felli. I hope the players like and respect him and want to improve. I just hope that Kenwright is not the fly in the ointment but I'm not holding out any great hope on that score

COR !!!

Spurs,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal,Utd and City will all spend vast amounts of money this summer so to ask Martinez to finish 6th or higher would be a massive task IMO

We finished 6th this season one place above the RS, With them already spending and adding to there squad it could be a difficult to finish above them for three years on the trott

I think if he finished in the top 8 and has a good cup run/runs that would be a good first season in charge

I haven't been as excited about the new season for years, We know for a fact that we will be playing great football. I hope Kenwright gives him a nice sum of money to work with.

just had £10 @ 100,000 / 1 for Martinez to be Man Utd manager by 2020

d - o b

He turned the SH1TE down
he turned the SH1TE doooooown
our little Roberto
he turned the SH1TE down

Last edited:
Spurs,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal,Utd and City will all spend vast amounts of money this summer so to ask Martinez to finish 6th or higher would be a massive task IMO

We finished 6th this season one place above the RS, With them already spending and adding to there squad it could be a difficult to finish above them for three years on the trott

I think if he finished in the top 8 and has a good cup run/runs that would be a good first season in charge

Why top 8 not top 7? Only RS have a chance to catch us.

I came home from work today and it felt like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders

but I do work as a hod-carrier so it was probably something to do with that

Status
Not open for further replies.