Coldest ground in England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do, I've always been sound to them.

Let's face it lids. You're all about the coloured boots and tiki taka aren't you. Tim Lovejoy tells you what to like and what to hate.

Basically you're kopites.

I bet you there are vastly more patronising 'plucky old stoke, they're good for the game' articles in the papers then 'dirty old stoke, it's bad for the game' ones.

Baiscally you're the bloke buying the che guevara anti captalism t-shirt from top shop. Keep telling yourself you're fighting the system while echoing the views of murdoch's alter boys.

I bet you there are vastly more patronising 'plucky old stoke, they're good for the game' articles in the papers then 'dirty old stoke, it's bad for the game' ones.

Baiscally you're the bloke buying the che guevara anti captalism t-shirt from top shop. Keep telling yourself you're fighting the system while echoing the views of murdoch's alter boys.

Where did I patronise them? I gave them their due. You bad quims decided to go all kopite and try to look down your nose at them because they're not flavour of OPTA Joe.

Nothing from Topman fits me anymore you hideous beast. Did I say I've lived in a Communist country? ALL OF THEM. Apart from North Korea, [Poor language removed] that like.

Where did I patronise them? I gave them their due. You bad quims decided to go all kopite and try to look down your nose at them because they're not flavour of OPTA Joe.

Nothing from Topman fits me anymore you hideous beast. Did I say I've lived in a Communist country? ALL OF THEM. Apart from North Korea, [Poor language removed] that like.

Nobody's looked down on them fathead. I actually said they should be higher in the table.

Stop trying to stir you horrible Braveheart wannabee

Three to go and nothing is more likely to get the juices flowing than a midweek trip for a dead rubber game to the Midlands Mordor. Complete with added wackiness. Hopefully no Ninja (Hero) Turtles for this one though.

A particular highlight. Midlands Mordor near ended me.

Find anything in the vaults sunset head?

I've called you out like the BBC Live Text loving tubes you are. Footie existed before 1992, even if your pubes didn't.

Jock's already done it for me, there was another quote where you said Stoke was like a piece of Ukraine placed over a landfill.

Dirty stinking hypocrite.

You're flipping off your capitalist masters with one hand but we both know your lips are still attached to the corporate teat, mate and you're sucking like you've found oil.

The Tim Lovejoy demi-fans all love Stoke for the same reason they love everton. They get the occassional draw against arsenal so they can pat themselves on the back about how tough and competive the league is but they're not actually good enough to actually challenge for a trophy.

"Plucky old stoke, eh. Play to their strengths, eh. Always a tough game, eh. Punch above their weight, eh. Not roll over like a spanish crap team, eh."

And that's as far as it goes. Never mind that they've actually spent **** loads of money on crap like Adam and Palacios. Never mind that finishing in the bottom half every year after having spent that much is actually really underachieving. Never mind all that because that would take actually paying attention to them rather than just patting them on the head for somehow not being relegated while not being from london. They'd much prefer it if all us unfashinable lot kept kicking the crap out of them and not actually trying to play. It means they'll win all the trophies.

Let's be honest though, they're f*cking horrible to watch aren't they? Imagine having a season ticket at Stoke.

"Chuck irrin Rory moit"

Status
Not open for further replies.