club wembley help

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by cainan, Apr 7, 2012.

1. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    i'm sure most people know of it already but with this site its £50 to join and u can buy a ticket for semi final, i have a code u type in so u dont need to pay that 50, i went on and managed to get 2 tickets together but had to pay 209 and after all the other sh*t added on it was £240 each, since then i've been back on and theres some for £170 then total £200. but the majority are 209 to 500. let me know if interested for code and i'll get you it off my bro who signed up on it,
  2. kopites r gobshites

kopites r gobshites Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
    That's spot on that mate
  3. SarahJ

SarahJ Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
    Can I have the code please so my BF can get a ticket...
  4. SarahJ

Reputations:
    and the website you're going on...
  5. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    thenom also pm'd me but i havent posted enough to send him code so hopefully he will read this, i'll text my bro in the morning and put code on here and a link to website and i'll talk you through the best way to do it, if the code has finished i'll give u my bros log in details and we can try that way
  6. SarahJ

Reputations:
    Amazing, thank you!!! I keep trying to go on my wembley but its not letting me onto the site??
  7. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    ok well if its still like that tomorrow, this is if u want and if u trust me ha, u could use my bros account but use your card but the ticket would be sent to his address, thats what i had to do so mines is with him but hes in london and i'm staying with him night before. but its not ideal so we'll try with code tomorrow
  8. SarahJ

Reputations:
    Where abouts in London is he Im down south...??
  9. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    windsor, anywhere near u?
  10. SarahJ

Reputations:
    Watford so not to far... Cool will speak to you in the morning... If this works I'll have an amazingly happy man tomorrow!!
  11. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    are u wanting to give it a go now, i would buy one for u if i had your card details but obviously u might not have that trust in me yet haha
  12. SarahJ

Reputations:
    I dont think I'll give you my card details just yet but if you sort th code out for me and give me the site I can try in the morning...
  13. Domingos1878

Domingos1878 Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
    If you still need the code send me your email in a pm and I'll send it to you.
    I tried to do it in a PM but I can't as I need 50 posts.
  14. cjk.efc

cjk.efc Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Reputations:
    I have 4 tickets in a Nigerian bank I just need your bank details to transfer the tickets to the uk.
  15. teppic

teppic Player Valuation: £950k

Reputations:
    How much for the pair, mate? :)

Careful lids on the handing out of bank details.
  16. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    haha yea, i was actually just trying to be nice but i didnt expect her to give me them,
  17. Bryan

Bryan Player Valuation: £1.5m

Reputations:
    Do not give any information about credit cards or anything related to banking to anyone, ever. Not just here.
  18. cainan

cainan Banned Banned

Reputations:
    i wouldnt expect anyone to mate, that would be ridiculous, if it was her last hope of getting a ticket i would expect her to want to talk to me on the phone before anything to hear if i was genuine, why would i want to steal peoples card details, somehow i think i would get caught, just a blue tring to help out another blue
  19. Bryan

Bryan Player Valuation: £1.5m

Reputations:
    Of course mate. Just giving advice.
  20. Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian The Unobstructed View Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    Dont post the code on here mate, it may help someone out like, or it may fill our end of that tier with r/s when we want it a ring of blue, including down their end.

If you posted the code then every flashman and r/s would be on it instantly.