club wembley help

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cainan

i'm sure most people know of it already but with this site its £50 to join and u can buy a ticket for semi final, i have a code u type in so u dont need to pay that 50, i went on and managed to get 2 tickets together but had to pay 209 and after all the other sh*t added on it was £240 each, since then i've been back on and theres some for £170 then total £200. but the majority are 209 to 500. let me know if interested for code and i'll get you it off my bro who signed up on it,

thenom also pm'd me but i havent posted enough to send him code so hopefully he will read this, i'll text my bro in the morning and put code on here and a link to website and i'll talk you through the best way to do it, if the code has finished i'll give u my bros log in details and we can try that way

Amazing, thank you!!! I keep trying to go on my wembley but its not letting me onto the site??

ok well if its still like that tomorrow, this is if u want and if u trust me ha, u could use my bros account but use your card but the ticket would be sent to his address, thats what i had to do so mines is with him but hes in london and i'm staying with him night before. but its not ideal so we'll try with code tomorrow

Watford so not to far... Cool will speak to you in the morning... If this works I'll have an amazingly happy man tomorrow!!

are u wanting to give it a go now, i would buy one for u if i had your card details but obviously u might not have that trust in me yet haha

I dont think I'll give you my card details just yet but if you sort th code out for me and give me the site I can try in the morning...

If you still need the code send me your email in a pm and I'll send it to you.
I tried to do it in a PM but I can't as I need 50 posts.

I have 4 tickets in a Nigerian bank I just need your bank details to transfer the tickets to the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.