club wembley help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not give any information about credit cards or anything related to banking to anyone, ever. Not just here.

i wouldnt expect anyone to mate, that would be ridiculous, if it was her last hope of getting a ticket i would expect her to want to talk to me on the phone before anything to hear if i was genuine, why would i want to steal peoples card details, somehow i think i would get caught, just a blue tring to help out another blue

Dont post the code on here mate, it may help someone out like, or it may fill our end of that tier with r/s when we want it a ring of blue, including down their end.

If you posted the code then every flashman and r/s would be on it instantly.

Dont post the code on here mate, it may help someone out like, or it may fill our end of that tier with r/s when we want it a ring of blue, including down their end.

If you posted the code then every flashman and r/s would be on it instantly.

brothers still in his pit, but i'll only pm people who ask for it for that reason mate, hopefully, i'm unfortunately at the RS side but hoping there will be plenty blues near me

brothers still in his pit, but i'll only pm people who ask for it for that reason mate, hopefully, i'm unfortunately at the RS side but hoping there will be plenty blues near me

Take a big bag of mints mate to hand out to any neuts, once they touch them tell them that they now have to go for us or 'The Ghost of Old Ma Bushell' will haunt them forever, making every sweet from then on give them heartburn.

If you still need the code send me your email in a pm and I'll send it to you.
I tried to do it in a PM but I can't as I need 50 posts.

Hi, I need 50 posts aswell... eek catch 22!! My uni email is: s.wagstaff@2009.hull.ac.uk, email me on this the website and code. I can delete this thread in an hour. Also note to Reds, as its my uni account we have massive security on it so if anyone sends any rubbish it can be traced quite easily...

Hi, I need 50 posts aswell... eek catch 22!! My uni email is: s.wagstaff@2009.hull.ac.uk, email me on this the website and code. I can delete this thread in an hour. Also note to Reds, as its my uni account we have massive security on it so if anyone sends any rubbish it can be traced quite easily...

just been on the phone to bro hes getting me the code, tried to buy u a ticket just then but u can only buy 2 and bought them last week, i'll email u code

HULL UNI MASSIVE SECURITY? IS FUNNY JOKE NO?

You can be my gf one day Sarah.
The effort you are putting in to get your man a ticket is heart warming.
Gives me a tingle.

Status
Not open for further replies.