Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're not. So don't state things as factual when it's pure guesswork.

For clarity, in not delighted with the potential signing..... It's a reflection of where we are right now.
If you are contempt for the club to continue to sign mediocre players then that's your prerogative. I am tired of witnessing a recruitment team with no ideas and unable to attract real talent.

I mean you don’t know this at all.

Thats the same terms Moffi went for and El Bilal we could have beaten the fee and they went to less attractive clubs.

My point was that those types should be moved for this summer.

Relegation FC. How many relegated players have we bought now? McNeil, Tarks, Harrison, potentially Adams and Gnonto. Throw in league 2 standard Maupay and a few other scraps. Winning mentality right there.

If 3 years ago someone would have told me:

Dyche manager
McNeil + Harrison wingers
Iwobi + Keane still starting
Adams and Maupay centre forwards

I'd have saved A LOT of time thinking about Everton.
You need to send the club an edited dossier of your squad list analysis, scouting reports, and other writings on operational matters at EFC.

There's no way change will happen otherwise.

If you are contempt for the club to continue to sign mediocre players then that's your prerogative. I am tired of witnessing a recruitment team with no ideas and unable to attract real talent.
Mate, it's got nothing to do with being content.

If you check back through my posting history you'll see I'm far from content with the way this club has been run for nigh on 30 years.

But go on, how would you attract REAL talent to a club that's been battling relegation for 2 years? If its that easy, why can't a fella on the Internet get Thelwels job?

This is underwhelming on a few counts,
I’d of rather spent the Gnonto money on a striker to replace Calvert Lewin,
It’s a massive gamble to keep him as first choice and sign an understudy who can play a similar role,
In an ideal world Calvert Lewin and Adams would be 2nd and 3rd choice strikers,
I appreciate that’s where we are , but I’d imagine that they’d get a maximum of 15 goals between them nowhere near prolific enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.