Biggest panto villain in Goodison on Sunday?

Most disliked person in Goodison on Sunday?

• Moyes

Votes: 126 55.5%
  • Clattenburg

Votes: 79 34.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Fellaini

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 9 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The googled eyed one is defo gonna get bombarded alright. He's own fault in acting the mug since he left. He became the manager he hated when he was in charge of our great club. At the end of the day he gonna end up managing someone like sunderland. He can join the Badge kissing characters like barmby and Jeffers who thought they were the bees knees until they found themselves playing on the left of midfield for someone like Patrick Thistle.

Clatterburg will get clattered if he starts acting the prik

Neville just aint the brightest so it not really his fault.

Round will be too interested in his latest piece of technology gadgets to even notice a match is going on. He wouldn't survive in celebrity get me outta ere

I like Felli. Poor lad has been rubbish since he left. I thought he was alright with us in fairness. We got a lot of cash for him and he has acted like a gent when he left saying we were boss and thanking everyone etc.

Anyways lets do crystal palace first!

I put Felli, especially after a sly elbow gets planted the crowd will be baying for his blood.

Indifferent on Fellaini.

But anyone remember his snide tackle on McCarthy at Old Trafford?

Any of that or stray elbows and the crowd will be right on his back.

I don't know there's so much that COULD go against us on Sunday

Clattenburg - Had a mare for United last time out, in a big, big game, return the favour? Couple of bad performances for us away this season, but was lenient at Goodison.

Moyes - Surely has been waiting for this since being booed in our win in December, will be right up for it.

Rooney - Top Class, has the ability to turn any game.

Fellaini - Already being written the headlines aren't they? 90th minute winner, first goal for United, and stops Everton getting in the CL. Hope not.

I was going through an external hard drive of mine last month, and on an old contacts database i saw the name Mark Clattenburg. I must have spoken a few times with that [Poor language removed] before he became a full time ref. I must have done a few quotes for him without winning a job off him. Another reason for me to hate him the smug get

All I really care about is winning the game and getting one big step closer to champions league football. Everton back competing with the world's elite in the most prestigious club competition the sport has to offer. That's all that matters.

United are way behind us. They're just another obstacle standing between us and the big time. Not even remotely arsed about any of them.

Just win the game lads, 3 points are vital.

Fellaini can come back on loan next season and apologise to James.

Hope we play as well as we did against Arsenal, play them off the park, Barkley proves a point by running the show and we win 3-0 without Captain Corrupt getting the chance to screw us over with 'dodgy' decisions.

Moyes deserves any stick he gets for his multiple snide comments - but we also owe him a huge vote of thanks for taking Round with him.

Fellaini's shown class and respect to Everton - I have no issue with him. And Neville's too thick to realize he's being boo-ed, so that's a waste of time.

On the other hand, when I started reading this thread and realized Clattenburg's reffing my heart plummeted. Unless he has a blinder (from our perspective), he's the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.