Biggest panto villain in Goodison on Sunday?

Most disliked person in Goodison on Sunday?

• Moyes

Votes: 126 55.5%
  • Clattenburg

Votes: 79 34.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Fellaini

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 9 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't do anything about who the Reff is, nor how he reffs...so forget him.

Moyes - just ignore him... then trounce his team, this will;

i) hurt him better than any screaming insults.
ii) show us in an excellent light.
iii) and best of all, give us 3 pts.

Indifferent on Fellaini.

But anyone remember his snide tackle on McCarthy at Old Trafford?

Any of that or stray elbows and the crowd will be right on his back.
article-0-19D937DD00000578-336_634x432.jpg

If he plays....probably the easiest time Rooney will have had at GP ever!!

Think he's slipped down the list!

I've got no beef with fellaini whatsoever!

The stuff against Fellaini is a real shame, it was different when Radinski left because of the way he acted and the things he said...etc
Fellaini is ok, we havent missed him, got far to much money for him and the last thing he did at Everton was score and celebrate.

Voted Clattenberk, but as far as booing the panto villain on the day, i think that honour will go to voyeur Wenger as i,m sure that he,s going to be sitting close by trying to put the mockers on us.... You can be sure Roberto will get the full 90 min death stare to the back of the head, especially if the Palace game goes our way.

Moyes. Didn't have a problem with him leaving, even for United, I wished him well along with the majority of us. It's what he did after that, so disrespectful to the club that made him, can't stand him now and hope he fails.

Probably Moyes, but I'd love to aim some stick Neville's way. Always hated that tosser and his attitude. Clattenburg will defo get some as well. Rooney I'm not that bothered about anymore, people seem to have just gotten bored of abusing him (unless he scores). Nothing against Fellaini personally, he's not done anything since leaving that's disrespectful. Just watch those elbows and the spitting when you get here Marouane.

Status
Not open for further replies.