Biggest panto villain in Goodison on Sunday?

Most disliked person in Goodison on Sunday?

• Moyes

Votes: 126 55.5%
  • Clattenburg

Votes: 79 34.8%
  • Rooney

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Fellaini

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 9 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will mostly be booing dirty cheating play from diving clowns like Ashley young, and clattenburg of course

Ideally...95th minute Everton 1-0 up, roof about to come off the Gwladys. Can't hear refs whistle. Late Everton sub, and scorer of 89th minute goal, Tyias Browning (you'll see why in a moment) goes in studs up on Ashley Young (anywhere will do), falls into Clattenburg and does his achilles as well - Young sent into Moyes leaving him with Achilles tendon injury (or something equally nasty). Back-up ref immediately blows for full time, cue celebration and multiple stretchers. Red card for hero of the hour Tyias.

How is Clattenburg not winning?
Moyes ruined more derbies than Clattenburg.

May not have been intentional, like, but Moyes was a [Poor language removed] this past summer, Clattenburg was a number of years back now.

Moyes took everything that Everton gave him and threw it back in our faces with his snidey little comments and puffed up act.

Clattenburg is a horrible cheat, of course. But I can see both arguments there.

Rooney by an absolutely mile. Horrible fat little judas. I would never boo Moyes for all he did for us, and i'll cheer Fellaini cos the useless lump doesnt play for us anymore.

Moyes has wronged us more recently and we haven't had a chance to have a go at him for it yet so he'll be the hate figure at the start. Still doesn't mean Clattenburg has been forgiven though, I could live to be 100 and be suffering from dementia and I'll still remember that display of pure corruption. He'd have to find a cure for cancer, solve world poverty and bring peace to the middle east before I'd even consider his apology

Bill kenwright, I have as much hate for him as I do for Rooney

See I don't get that, at the end of the day Kenwright is a massive Everton fan, and he gave us 10 decent years of Moyes and now our current beautiful manager, so I can't hate him. You could say Rooney is an Everton fan, so I shouldn't hate him. Difference being Kenwright is extremely loyal to the club (maybe slightly too loyal) so you're not gonna see him kissing other any badge in his life time. Born not manufactured like

See I don't get that, at the end of the day Kenwright is a massive Everton fan, and he gave us 10 decent years of Moyes and now our current beautiful manager, so I can't hate him. You could say Rooney is an Everton fan, so I shouldn't hate him. Difference being Kenwright is extremely loyal to the club (maybe slightly too loyal) so you're not gonna see him kissing other any badge in his life time. Born not manufactured like

I don't hate him as a person , I just don't think he's a very good chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.