Big Dunc's biography FINALLY published

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysInBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
Written by Scottish journo Alan Patullo, this was supposed to have been published years ago, but Ferguson refused point blank to have anything to do with it - his famous distrust of the media, particularly Scottish media meaning he didn't want to contribute.

However, as we all know.... Big Dunc has reinvented himself over the past few years as a very good up and coming coach, and seems a lot more relaxed with the media. No idea if he finally contributed to it. Hopefully the book isn't a hatchet job on him.

Patullo's book is finally being published in 2 weeks time on August 14th. Can't wait to read this. Dunc's one of my 2 favourite EFC players of the past 20 years. It's already getting good reviews from the likes of Henry Winter.

Bt3FqLcIIAAIEHi.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be disappointed if there aren't any top tips for photo bombing. Should be an interesting read, although the autobiography should be meatier but I think we'll have to wait a few years for that.

Christmas presents sorted for several rellies with that.

What did Henry Winter say about it then?

Introduction: School life in Bannockburn, battering some kids
Chapter One: How I battered someone at Dundee Utd
Chapter Two: How I battered someone else at Rangers
Chapter Three: Butting John McStay and getting gaol
Chapter Four: Signed for Everton then I battered some burglars
Chapter Five: My short time battering people in the North East
Chapter Six: Life after playing: Coaching badge courses, learning the game...and continuing to batter people.

Status
Not open for further replies.