Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would go further then banners myself.

If you want to hurt the PL you mess with the product.

If it were me, id try and get all the fan groups on board and delay the kick off for the Utd game be orgainsing a delayed entering the stadium - that messes with TV schedules all around the world.
This, be creative, smear the product. The whole ground holding up the PL logo with the word corrupt, plenty of images around, cameras can't avoid it. The PL dam is overfilled with corruption, it's ready to burst.
I'd be happy for it go under and set the scab 6 off on their jollies.
Free football from corruption.

As for banners, this is what i would do:

These are the PL sponsors: https://www.premierleague.com/about/partners

Get banners drawn up with each of their logos and say Supporting Corruption.

Watch what happens......
Go against everything the PL wants like the handshake standing under the PL logo, put black arm bands over the PL badge on the sleeve.

This, be creative, smear the product. The whole ground holding up the PL logo with the word corrupt, plenty of images around, cameras can't avoid it. The PL dam is overfilled with corruption, it's ready to burst.
I'd be happy for it go under and set the scab 6 off on their jollies.
Free football from corruption.
That simple PL logo with ‘corrupt’ underneath.

Just that, printed out thousands of times on A4 and given to fans to take into the ground and hold up.

The stewards can’t take all of those away.

Like Neilers idea of delaying KO.
Could do a tennis ball protest just before kick off. As the Stewart’s are clearing all the balls, unfurl banners. You’ve got the cameras undivided attention then.

Throw the confetti of the commissions' report on the pitch. Ticker tape it.

Like Neilers idea of delaying KO.
Could do a tennis ball protest just before kick off. As the Stewart’s are clearing all the balls, unfurl banners. You’ve got the cameras undivided attention then.
I was thinking tennis balls on 10 minutes.
There is also an option to cause protest outside the ground, I've read a plane banner,that would be a good idea. It's also Sunday afternoon, could Stanley park be used as a venue for protest, peaceful one though.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.