Banners etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the club would put black tape over the premier league logo on the shirts, refuse to play the premier league music and handshake. How much could a fine like that seriously cost because I bet if the club said 'will you help us pay the fines' we would.

You change nothing with this white flag, play the game BS.

“We’ll show the Premier League by playing some soccer the way it should be played. That’ll teach ‘em! Pip-pip, chin-chin!”
Waving flags makes no difference either though, if you want to hit them then do the tennis ball thing 10 mins into the game and disrupt the product

Agree with none of this. We clearly have no hand to play here. Aggravating the situation is of no benefit to us.
I disagree Kev, whilst we are bang to rights on the charge, if we simply roll over and take it, the PL will say that they have now proven they can deal with the transgressors and so do not need to have independent regulation imposed upon them. If we create every single match, it will show that they have naused it up, and (hopefully) the independent regulatory body will be created.

I was thinking tennis balls on 10 minutes.
There is also an option to cause protest outside the ground, I've read a plane banner,that would be a good idea. It's also Sunday afternoon, could Stanley park be used as a venue for protest, peaceful one though.
We'ed be fined for the tennis balls mate.

Before the game & half time banners everywhere highlighting the injustice & corrupt Premier lge.

On the 10th minute of every game the whole of the ground stand up and turn their backs.
It's in game and the camera's can't miss it.

We'ed be fined for the tennis balls mate.

Before the game & half time banners everywhere highlighting the injustice & corrupt Premier lge.

On the 10th minute of every game the whole of the ground stand up and turn their backs.
It's in game and the camera's can't miss it.
What happens when the stewards start telling people to take them down and it all starts kicking off (which it will)

Status
Not open for further replies.