BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sponsor makes that kit.

I do wish Umbro would standardise their logo, though. Some shirts have just the double diamonds, and some have 'umbro' written underneath. It's a nitpick, but it makes them seem like a slapdash company where not everyone got the branding memo.

That Umbro kit is from last season when Umbro were just using the diamonds, Lille have got Nike now (same template as us, naturally).

The 'umbro' underneath the badge is standard now but it is actually relatively recent design thingy. I think its part of a re-brand since they were sold by Nike.

hahaha they're bringing it back

2937799.jpg

I'm actually a little bit excited about wha Umbro might deliver you know. Never was too fussed over Nike, and preferred the individuality of the Le Coq stuff. I reckon, as we are now, or at least on the 1st, Umbros main club, they will give us unique solution with a nod to the past.

It wasn't much of a reveal was it? shock horror, our home kit will be blue! Hull's home kit will be black and orange stripes!

Judging from that Hull seem to have a more tailored material, ours is more shiny/polyester

Bit annoyed Umbro aren't giving us our own platform and marketing us along side Hull

Judging from that Hull seem to have a more tailored material, ours is more shiny/polyester

Bit annoyed Umbro aren't giving us our own platform and marketing us along side Hull

I think it was more to do with us being up against each other and both qualifying for europe and going to Umbro tbh.

Here's a selection of New Umbro Kits
http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/page/2/?s=umbro

new Peru was shown a couple of days ago
14171990482_126b5618d8.jpg

Umbro+Peru+2014+Home+Kit+(1).jpg

the link shows a selection of collar types

11974081805_4f1908859e_n.jpg

clube-remo-2014-camisa-33.png

LDU-Quito-2014-Umbro-Jerseys-th.jpg

Atletico+Paranaense+2014+Kits.jpg

Clube+Atletico+Paranaense+2014+90-Years+Anniversary+kit.jpg

Universitario+Header.jpg

I like the style of The Peru 1 out of those.

I genuinely for about 30 seconds thought we were having an orange and black away kit next season when I first saw that picture. Looking forward to seeing the new kit with the new badge

Status
Not open for further replies.