BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Lille's template:

MA0T4Iw.jpg
The sponsor makes that kit.

I do wish Umbro would standardise their logo, though. Some shirts have just the double diamonds, and some have 'umbro' written underneath. It's a nitpick, but it makes them seem like a slapdash company where not everyone got the branding memo.

What really annoys me about the link for the historical kits is on the top of the page there is a link to next seasons Chelsea kit for all to see

FFS Everton pull ya finger out and let us see what it looks like and sell this years one of for a £5 to make room for them!

The sponsor makes that kit.

I do wish Umbro would standardise their logo, though. Some shirts have just the double diamonds, and some have 'umbro' written underneath. It's a nitpick, but it makes them seem like a slapdash company where not everyone got the branding memo.

possibly the registering of the trademark ? maybe they need to have umbro in some countries ?

What really annoys me about the link for the historical kits is on the top of the page there is a link to next seasons Chelsea kit for all to see

FFS Everton pull ya finger out and let us see what it looks like and sell this years one of for a £5 to make room for them!

3rd shirt still £50, Nike seem to not have a clue about how to shift stock & I'll bet THEY won't be donating the unsold kits to anyone either here or Africa like in the past.

I was in the shop when the last Umbro deal was coming to an end and there was a french fella in there physically buying all of the unsold kit, he told them to let me buy what it was that I was after as he wasnt after a specific amount just all remaining stock.

We came to a conclusion that he was from Le Coq and they wanted all of the Umbro gear out of the way for their stuff as the shirts were going for £7.

I don´t think that the kits will for sale until july, because the Nike contract runs until 30.06.14! ;(

But I´ve checked my order history at evertondirect and the black Nike away kit from 2012/2013 I´ve ordered on the 2.6.2012, and there was the change from LCS to Nike. So hopefully the new Umbro kits will on sale earlier than july!

The club tweeted this week that the Umbro deal actually starts on the 1st June, so fingers crossed we will actually get all 3 kits before the season starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.