BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
everton-third-football-shirt-1992-1993-s_21032_1.jpg

Out of curiosity, anyone know roughly when new kits are unveiled and available for purchase?

Asking as I'd rather get a kit with the new badge than the current one, but will be moving to Paraguay this summer... would feel better getting it shipped here than there.

Out of curiosity, anyone know roughly when new kits are unveiled and available for purchase?

Asking as I'd rather get a kit with the new badge than the current one, but will be moving to Paraguay this summer... would feel better getting it shipped here than there.

The press release says "The new home kit will also be on sale in July this year with Evertonians guaranteed sizes in all ranges and available for men, women, juniors, infants and babies."

so it will probably go;

Home Kit July
Away Kit August
Third Kit September

full press release is on the OS;

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/02/04/boss-unveils-new-umbro-partnership

Reactions: obc
Thanks. Guess I am SOL on the kit then. Might just order one of the current training kit shirts.

What until the OS Shop/Kitbag offer the "Free International Shipping" offer. Your purchase should arrive in 3-14 weeks. We made an order just before Thanksgiving and it arrived a few days before Christmas. Slower even than the USPS.

What until the OS Shop/Kitbag offer the "Free International Shipping" offer. Your purchase should arrive in 3-14 weeks. We made an order just before Thanksgiving and it arrived a few days before Christmas. Slower even than the USPS.

Ideally wanted to order before we left as shipping to/through Paraguay seems horribly slow per the info packet we got. Mixing waiting for Int'l Shipping Day with postal delays means never mind not getting it before our two years in Paraguay is up, it might be available as a retro kit before my order arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.