Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the best Baines has played in over a year.
D'you think? I thought he was quite poor compared to his average early on. He let Delfeoudnenffdswoso in behind him a couple of times in the first ten minutes and hit the first man with a couple of corners. After that he was brilliant, though. Some of his link up play with Pienaar is ridiculously good.

Managed to wake up for the second half...just after all the awesomeness happened. Great stuff. Its on.

D'you think? I thought he was quite poor compared to his average early on. He let Delfeoudnenffdswoso in behind him a couple of times in the first ten minutes and hit the first man with a couple of corners. After that he was brilliant, though. Some of his link up play with Pienaar is ridiculously good.

Yeah man. He only created two goals last year. Today was Baines at his 10/11 best, he played like a left winger and his vision for our third was sublime.

Thank you so much Everton that was the best morning i've had in a long time. wake up at 10:00am, make some tea, set up the match video on the computer, smoke a bowl, and watch Everton completely dominate like beautiful man-gods.

The team really looks like it has ambition this year. This time last season, we would have switched off at 1-0, and likely come away from the game 1-1. Now we continue to press, and are rewarded with 3-1 wins. f**king great to watch. I realize that wolves were top of the table last year, so i certainly don't think this means this will last forever and we'll win the league, but i'm just going to enjoy the moment because it kicks ass right now.

Have to say, that defender Baker had some pretty awesome tackles, a la Jagielka. Also, I love Howard but that was disappointing. It was a very difficult shot, it curved massively from left to right, but I just think he should have made the save given his recent form. Mirallas was a little quiet but i'm still optimistic from some glimpses today, like the red card. I hope we toughen him up a little bit though, he seems to go down a little easy and doesn't press with as much intensity as th rest of the team.

Cheers from LA, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.