Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent result that. Howard's balls up could have handed them a lifeline.

Against 10 men like, but you cant knock an away win by that margin.

Aye it was a good result dave. And 10 men can sometimes fight harder but we dominated again.

Lambert will sort Villa out. You have to take into account that they were facing one of the strongest teams in Europe.

RAWK

I fully expect them to start dropping points all over the place after a while, they don't have a good squad.

Their best 11 are rather strong,fair play there but you can't keep playing the same people all the time, not to mention injuries etc...

I love how people make predictions about how good teams are after 2 games of the season. 2 good results and they're now a well oiled team and up there with us for sure haha brilliant.

Player for player we are stronger than the toffees. Also our squad is stronger. Our manager is better too.
They don't have the inner belief they can finish in the top four. Inferiority complex

RAWK

I fully expect them to start dropping points all over the place after a while, they don't have a good squad.

Their best 11 are rather strong,fair play there but you can't keep playing the same people all the time, not to mention injuries etc...

I love how people make predictions about how good teams are after 2 games of the season. 2 good results and they're now a well oiled team and up there with us for sure haha brilliant.

Player for player we are stronger than the toffees. Also our squad is stronger. Our manager is better too.
They don't have the inner belief they can finish in the top four. Inferiority complex

Will the last sane kopite plesae remember to turn out the light?

RAWK

Agree with much of that. Despite the tone..

hah, whats better a great starting XI who will see one or two changes every week at the most. or a badly gash squad of about 25 with hardly any quality. i know it's early but i'm really not concerned with what they do, more concerned with looking above (with last season's table) at arsenal and spurs. think we can give them a good run this season. arsenal are weaker for sure, and spurs have started badly. already know the excuses kopites will bring out if we beat WBA next week, compared to their 3-0 mauling. we need to look forward not behind though

hah, whats better a great starting XI who will see one or two changes every week at the most. or a badly gash squad of about 25 with hardly any quality. i know it's early but i'm really not concerned with what they do, more concerned with looking above (with last season's table) at arsenal and spurs. think we can give them a good run this season. arsenal are weaker for sure, and spurs have started badly. already know the excuses kopites will bring out if we beat WBA next week, compared to their 3-0 mauling. we need to look forward not behind though

Ha ha,or look up rather than down !

Status
Not open for further replies.