Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and as an ex-Kipper: to another ex-Kipper, bluepeter, I think Peinaar has shoved it well and truly up your arse.

Did you see Mirallas walking off the pitch then he just walked off the pitch and didn't even take any notice of Fellaini and Baines that's a sign of things to come no commitment no desire for the team he's just a mercenary who's happy to sit on the bench and pick up his wage at the end of the week it's a disgrace really and we don't have players like that at Everton Moyes has made the wrong decision it's a disgrace really.

?????

Decent result that. Howard's balls up could have handed them a lifeline.

Against 10 men like, but you cant knock an away win by that margin.

The best thing about the game today was that we showed that we can play well and win games, even with out the great Tony Hibbert.

Thing is with that squad we should be beating teams like Villa

They have a horrible average squad, Not one of there players would get into our starting 11

Thought that big grock Vlaar had a good game for them today. Apart from him, they looked utter tripe. Given is a shadow of the goalie he was at Newcastle.

good win today.....alround good play....should have been 6-0......naismith was below average today for me.....

I thought with the team he put out, and the tripe villa fielded we were clearly the better side, I suspect villa will stay in transition for a while yet, a very poor side with very little going for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.