Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that big grock Vlaar had a good game for them today. Apart from him, they looked utter tripe. Given is a shadow of the goalie he was at Newcastle.

Biggest mistake Shay made was thinking he could stay at City and dislodge Hart , he would have been well paid for it like , but the lack of first team football he had during that time saw a massive decline in his level of performance , i'm glad he packed in int'l football , didn't think i'd be saying that a few years back .

Some good movement but a bit sloppy with his first touch imo. We should give him time though.

pretty much what I meant by below average. play broke up way to often when he was on the ball either through bad passes or just being outmuscled. Although it was only his first game, I don't think out wide will suit him in the prem......as you said he does have some good movement, so I think he should be playing of jelavic so that he can also run into channels and what not......we will see though....early days.

I predicted 3-1, although I hopes for much more. I also predicted we would win our first four games! Love it is that came true!

pretty much what I meant by below average. play broke up way to often when he was on the ball either through bad passes or just being outmuscled. Although it was only his first game, I don't think out wide will suit him in the prem......as you said he does have some good movement, so I think he should be playing of jelavic so that he can also run into channels and what not......we will see though....early days.

Linked up well and laid it on a plate for Pienaar for the first goal. Fitted in to the side nicely I thought.

Seriously, Everton keep playing football this sexy and the NSFW threads will be out of the "inspiring excessive fap sessions" business. Loving the start to this season. The team is playing inspired football, and they really look like they are having fun.

RAWK

I fully expect them to start dropping points all over the place after a while, they don't have a good squad.

Their best 11 are rather strong,fair play there but you can't keep playing the same people all the time, not to mention injuries etc...

I love how people make predictions about how good teams are after 2 games of the season. 2 good results and they're now a well oiled team and up there with us for sure haha brilliant.

Player for player we are stronger than the toffees. Also our squad is stronger. Our manager is better too.
They don't have the inner belief they can finish in the top four. Inferiority complex

This must be the shortest post ever on that site, I read loads of forums and these RAWK pricks are without doubt the most verbose, self flagellating, whiney fecks known to mankind, they never use one word where twenty will do .

I mean how many ways can you say "we're better than this redmen!".

The only saving grace is how much they detest each other, the range of racism, xenophobia and pure hatred has to be read to be believed.

dare i say it we are playing like a newly promoted team enjoying their honeymoon period in the top flight ala ipswich & hull. good to see, especially as we have experience and wont be "figured out". great to see the lads enjoying it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.