Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Definitely watch far far fewer games than I used to. I've also stopped going to games altogether. But I watch all Everton games on telly / the dodgy box and I'll also tune in if the Super Sunday is particularly interesting like Man City-Arsenal or whatever. Days of tuning in to as many games as I could squeeze in are long gone and thank God to be honest.

Slowly but surely losing interest in following football. Not sure if supporting Everton has anything to do with it haha

If it's not Everton playing I ain't watching anymore.

Though I have to admit I don't mind watching the old play off games..

The game is dying and my team is killing me... 😞

While I may not watch as many games as I used to, I still make sure to catch all the Everton matches. There's just something about supporting your team that never fades, right?

Purely an Evertonian only watch games that involve us or competitions we are in - or as it stands ATM watch sometimes a game that will influence our relegation crisis etc - hard to do with another charge on FFP coming up ... I still maintain if we dont get the right buyers we will be doomed anyway ..... Thanks Bill

I coa cancelled sky sports this yr for the first time since the 90s. Realised I just wasn’t watching football. A bit of Serie A and the odd bundeliga, but pre is awful as is CL til the semis / final and that’s free to air here. The constant stop start, knowing they just have to fall over to dry a free / pen has killed the game.

I get over once a yr to Goodison and will keep doing so.

Season ticket holder with my local Irish Premier division team. No VAR, crap terraces at away matches, players coming to pub after winning trophies (on the day post match) even going to pubs on pre arranged nights to share with fans over the following weeks. Now that’s enjoyable!

I am solely an Everton fan, any interest elsewhere is usually connected to us. But after the response by Everton regarding the points deduction appeal, their glee at getting 4 points back, alongside the recent winless run, I'm just done. Of course I'm still a blue but I mean my interest in football has gone. It's not a sport anymore the integrity has gone that has just been shown to us by the PL. We know there's been corruption with FIFA and UEFA for years now it's confirmed in the PL. With Everton as weak as p!ss I'm starting to turn my back on it

I watch all football every week I watch our game and at least 1 other game. I actually enjoyed when we played Monday night and I got to watch football over the weekend without it being ruined by Everton 😂. Watching other games it’s really no surprise we’re where we’re because we really are awful and lack any serious quality right throughout the squad and bench is also pathetic add to that not a very good manager with no plan B and well you fight relegation luckily he overachieved earlier on in the season or we’d be screwed now.