Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
I always considered myself a football fan first,then an Evertonian,nowadays such is my utter contempt for all things around the "beautiful" game and I am sure you all know what I am alluding to ,I am just an Evertonian,gone are the days I would watch other games,the commentary "bias"and situations you see occurring on a pitch when you have seen similar at our games with totally different outcomes frankly are exhausting to endure on a weekly basis.It's only the fact I know when I see it with my own eyes how wrong the whole game is from top to bottom and the fact we are still here and "kicking" back at them that keeps me going,it's horrific we have to endure the anti football we are seeing at the minute but if it sees us through to BMD it and Dyche will have served its purpose i guess,and we live in hope of a future once again befitting our wonderful club💙

(un) fortunately I have been, and continue to go to league one and vanarama North games, both in my home town.
I've just booked Train tickets to Wembley as it happens. It still offer's the same infuriating game management decisions, but a lot less often and plenty of goals

…..my concentration is almost solely on Everton’s situation, although I want City to win the league. I’m just glad Cheltenham is a fortnight away and takes up most of my pleasure time.

The parody is whether we’d all still be in love with the game if Everton were in Cup Finals and other teams were in our perilous position with points deductions.

Last edited:

I always considered myself a football fan first,then an Evertonian,nowadays such is my utter contempt for all things around the "beautiful" game and I am sure you all know what I am alluding to ,I am just an Evertonian,gone are the days I would watch other games,the commentary "bias"and situations you see occurring on a pitch when you have seen similar at our games with totally different outcomes frankly are exhausting to endure on a weekly basis.It's only the fact I know when I see it with my own eyes how wrong the whole game is from top to bottom and the fact we are still here and "kicking" back at them that keeps me going,it's horrific we have to endure the anti football we are seeing at the minute but if it sees us through to BMD it and Dyche will have served its purpose i guess,and we live in hope of a future once again befitting our wonderful club💙
Great post, sums it up for me as well, except I also really enjoy hating the RS too.