Liverpool Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a performence the last two have been embarrassing i hope Moyes reminds the players of this.

Two words...Safefy. First.

If it were Footy Manager, anyone would be steaming in and smashing this shower all over the shop.

But its not, and it'll be more of a case of proding and poking from both teams, untill the RS step up and get a fluky Kyut goal that bounces off Howard as he's standing in front of him.

Its gonna be a melt-fest if we lose to them..or even get a bland draw. Anything but an Everton win will fuel their over-inflated ego's to a point that they'll say they're gunning for the Champs League.

sod off Neville, same johhny big bananas talk as usual. I'd respect him more if he turned round and said, "No comment, i'll talk to you post match..."

Exactly. And he always has a nightmare against them. He's given pens away and scored own goals. Belt up Neville and play a good game, dont talk it.

There's talk in the papers about the [Poor language removed] getting docked 9 points if they don't resolve the new ownership before oct. 15th.

So i'm crossing my fingers for the [Poor language removed] being at -3 points come derby day. Come On You Bureacrats!

There's talk in the papers about the [Poor language removed] getting docked 9 points if they don't resolve the new ownership before oct. 15th.

So i'm crossing my fingers for the [Poor language removed] being at -3 points come derby day. Come On You Bureacrats!

I was in your neck of the woods last week. Only briefly, mind.

Flew to Copenhagen and took the train across the Orusund Bridge to Malmo to watch them play IFK Gothernburg. Cracking game. 2-1 Malmo it finished.

Scandinavia is lovely. The birds are stunners...

Jesus, Nev. Shut up and just play.
The fact that we are above the RS gives me absolutely no please the way things are at the moment.

wish are players would just ******* shut up, every week were going to do this or that, just do it they talk about it afterwards, were above the [Poor language removed] on goal diffrence and there in the [Poor language removed], so were does that leave us ,

For once, I think nearly everyone on here agrees that pre match interviews are pointless and do out friggin heads in.

post match is where its at. let's hear them talking about 'sharing the points'..

(thats 1.5 points each for those who have ever heard this phrase)

Kuyt will punish us for that.

Does anyone notice that were suddenly their rivals again now though, after trying to upgrade Man Utd to their rivals being the arrogant tits they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.