Status
Not open for further replies.
I must confess,
I can't live with it any longer,
I did it, it was all my fault...sob,
I, I bought,
no I can't go on
( voice from the dark )
go on my son, God will forgive you, no one else will mind *makes wavey hand get on with it gesture

gets some measure of control
blurts out....
I bought a new scarf for the 1968 cup final...it's all my fault
breakdown into inconsolable tears of remorse

Yes, it does.
Similarly to your thing here (in a way, like), I was so happy when we signed Diniyar Bilyaletdinov - he's Russian, but has said himself that considers himself Tatar, and their roots are very Bulgarian historically, so yeah, theoretically, the first part-Bulgarian to play for Everton.

And what a typically Bulgarian player he was lol

I wanted Vitor Pereira to be manager and was hugely disappointed when we appointed Martinez. When we sold Fellaini and bought McCarthy I actually wanted to cry. How is this kid from Wigan gonna get us to challenge for the champions league?

It's actually the alarm sound on my phone. I was worried it'd make me hate the song.

Nope, hasn't happened.

Truly a feat. My phone is a work one. Tried using songs i love as the ring tone ("Under My Wheels" by Alice Cooper, which features the first line, 'The telephone is ringing...') and made me cringe hearing them.

Generic tones for me.

Last thing I want is to associate work with EFC. Unless the club offers me a post, that is.

Truly a feat. My phone is a work one. Tried using songs i love as the ring tone ("Under My Wheels" by Alice Cooper, which features the first line, 'The telephone is ringing...') and made me cringe hearing them.

Generic tones for me.

Last thing I want is to associate work with EFC. Unless the club offers me a post, that is.

Oh no, I mean it's my wakeup alarm.

I thought Oviedo was gonna be crap. I didn't remember him playing well last season and I thought he was an average option at best.

I didn't think Roberto was the right man for the job.(Fail)
I thought Gareth Barry was going to be a waste of wages (Fail)
I thought Moyes would do a reasonable job 1st year (Fail)
I thought Moyes would be winning titles etc with Utd next season(Fail)
And I thought we would finish 7/8 this season(fail)

Just a word of warning don't ever stand behind me at the checkouts I always think this line will be quickest.

Similarly to your thing here (in a way, like), I was so happy when we signed Diniyar Bilyaletdinov - he's Russian, but has said himself that considers himself Tatar, and their roots are very Bulgarian historically, so yeah, theoretically, the first part-Bulgarian to play for Everton.

And what a typically Bulgarian player he was lol

Went and had a look at Bilys wiki after I read this post

"Bilyaletdinov was sold from everton fc for being caught sniffing underpants and robbing mobile phones in the dressing room"

Status
Not open for further replies.