2014 Everton Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha

Good point, if there's no fence, then where does Chico sit?

We all have our quirks...I'm prone to bouts of American extremism. In years past I can't say I didn't think about maybe us being relegated as a good thing, if it got rid of Kenwright.

I can't help it, it's like what Chris Rock said about wives and girlfriends..."If you've never thought about killin' a mf'er, you ain't ever been in love."

I give lots of opinion you monsters. I just prefer to think before I post utter tripe when it comes to soccer opinion, mainly because I've been been burnt many times before.

Suddenly remembered thinking Moyes would leave amicably and maybe come back for another couple of years once he'd done all there was to do at United. Still wouldn't mind him back in a slightly less prominent role once the dust's settled, but that boat may have sailed at this point.

(Why David Moyes was the last thing I thought about before heading off to bed, I've no idea. Proper obsessed bitter, me)

didn't think Coleman would develop into anything more than a squad player.

way back ,I use to watch Brett Angel play for Cheltenham Town,I was delighted when he signed for Everton........

I know,I know.

Every Friday lunchtime I stand outside Bill's London office dressed as Marilyn Monroe, holding a pair of industrial-strength bellows, in an attempt to convince Bill I am stage material. However, my hairy legs and Everton y-fronts somewhat spoil the illusion.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.