2014 Everton Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I imagine @chicoazul exploring the vaults:

X-men-cerebro.jpg

Xavier_using_X-Mansion's_Cerebro.jpg

I only wanted Martinez to get the job because i had money on it
i thought Whelan had ripped us off with McCarthy.
I thought Everton played the most boring possession football at the start of the season.

well done to me and the other 220 who voted martinez as their preferred choice - not that we know if anybody else would have done a better job like.

I'd convinced myself that Baines to Utd was a done deal, and that we'd be alright without him.

And when I was 8, my favourite player was Mickaël Madar.

He is actually a Hungarian citizen.

Big part of how he got the chance for his job in the Prem. Man Utd didn't have to burn a non-EU spot on him.

I know that part but I've never actually heard him speak Hungarian. As far as I know, he lived in the US all his life, didn't he? Of course, it would be strange if he didn't speak it having a native parent but I'd love to hear it myself (as a Hungarian and a linguist).

I know that part but I've never actually heard him speak Hungarian. As far as I know, he lived in the US all his life, didn't he? Of course, it would be strange if he didn't speak it having a native parent but I'd love to hear it myself (as a Hungarian and a linguist).
Isn't his mum Hungarian? So I guess he probably would know the occasional word from when he was younger, but I doubt he'd be actually fluent in it, if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.