2014 Everton Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we'd struggle to be in the top ten in a transition year, didn't realise that Martinez was more than a one trick pony in his playstyle and actually knows what a defence is and I thought McCarthy would be average and that we overpaid by around £5m.

I also thought Alcaraz would be a useful signing and his injuries were probably behind him.

Good, good.

I wanted vitor Pereira

This. I too thought Pereira was the better choice over Martinez.
Not even sure where Pereira is now! Think he's in China.
Was also worried about Moyes leaving. I had become too used to him being around.
Just goes to show that change can be a good thing sometimes.

This. I too thought Pereira was the better choice over Martinez.
Not even sure where Pereira is now! Think he's in China.
Was also worried about Moyes leaving. I had become too used to him being around.
Just goes to show that change can be a good thing sometimes.

Vitor is in Saudi Arabia , I think

1.I made up an awful parody chant to the 'Sloop John B' tune when we signed John Stones.It was something along the lines of

'eff off John Stones,why don't you leave us alone, this is the worst window,I've ever known...'

I thought it was big and really clever..

2.I bet against us on Sunday, as I had this awful image
of Moyes giving the Utd supporters a clenched fist
salute after beating us...

3.I was pretty broken when Felliani left us, and it was made worse when we replace him with a bargain basement Wigan reject....

4.I clearly know nothing about football

Lord, hear my confession, and please grant me the forgiveness I do not deserve......!
Dear God Man...

My fingertips are holding onto
The cracks in our foundation
And I know that I should let go
But I can't

And every time we fight I know it's not right
Every time that you're upset and I smile
I know I should forget
But I can't

- as someone new to GOT almost bought in to the "will 38 points be enough to keep us fro being relegated?" chicken little types crowd after the 3 draws to start the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.