Homepage Article “We expect more”

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were kids crying in the family enclosure! Hope the whole team and management right up to the board room realise this.
hahahaha not sure if your on the wind up like but there genuinely was a young lad sobbing in the lowers as I was walking out when the second one went in

Yeah sad like, it's the fact they know they've got a world of crap in school on Monday morning and the rest of the week, especially as the RS are doing so well nowadays

Oh shall they say nothing and then fans have a go for not saying a thing? Make your mind up
Pity they dont do their talking on the actual pitch mate, that 2nd half was just appalling. But lets just be glad to stay in the Prem eh? I don't give a toss what a highly paid player says. Prove it during the game rather than spouting off after.

He never hid at any time during the game, made some poor passes like all of them, wasn’t the worst player by far, wanted to win, tried his best and tried to make the others play better than they were, did a captains job without the armband.

I agree he never had and he was one of the better players. But he still wasn't exactly good himself, he just didn't embarrass himself as much as the others did

Got no problem with him coming out saying it, but it's when it's every week and then every game after they issue this big rallying cry they put on a pathetic showing again

Case point Coleman done it after the Bournemouth game and then they go out do themselves on Saturday

Seriously though, I don't expect anything from Everton anymore other than to be massively let down on a regular basis. It's a sad state of affairs that I can see no end of atm.

Koff Everton

Seamus has been good some of the others think they are good. Sadly I think Seamus is now gone as a first teamer if this team was playing to its "potential"

Status
Not open for further replies.