Homepage Article “We expect more”

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were kids crying in the family enclosure! Hope the whole team and management right up to the board room realise this.

hahahaha not sure if your on the wind up like but there genuinely was a young lad sobbing in the lowers as I was walking out when the second one went in

....it’s good that players realise when performance isn’t good enough, but they really should do their talking on the pitch.

I love Delph's attitude but he needs to lead first from his action. Last week he was shouting at everyone then was at fault for a goal and also misplaced a pass that could have led to another. Generally his game fell apart.

Focus, work your nuts off, then work harder. Maybe then they can begin to talk.

oh another rallying cry

management should ban these cowards from realising these statements every week.

we know youse weren't good enough, you don't need to tell us after every game and then do exactly the same in the next game
I don’t think this was a rallying cry, he was telling his team mates DURING the Bournemouth game that they were not playing well, much more bluntly than that. Delph plays like he wants to win and shouts and encourages the players throughout the game, if we had a few more players with Delph’s spirit and passion we wouldn’t be moaning as much and we wouldn’t be in the mess we are definitely in.

I don’t think this was a rallying cry, he was telling his team mates DURING the Bournemouth game that they were not playing well, much more bluntly than that. Delph plays like he wants to win and shouts and encourages the players throughout the game, if we had a few more players with Delph’s spirit and passion we wouldn’t be moaning as much and we wouldn’t be in the mess we are definitely in.

all well and good telling everyone else they're not playing well when your having a blinder yourself, delph was not.

source.gif

all well and good telling everyone else they're not playing well when your having a blinder yourself, delph was not.
He never hid at any time during the game, made some poor passes like all of them, wasn’t the worst player by far, wanted to win, tried his best and tried to make the others play better than they were, did a captains job without the armband.

At least he cares. Problem is, effort isn’t the only problem. Silva needs to find a system that actually works. Effort only gets you so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.