Homepage Update: “Everton do not want to sell”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him as a player, has his mad moments of course, but the money could be re-invested in a centre half tall enough and rugged enough to head away corners and crosses.

The boy has potential. Cannot expect him to be error free in his first season. Next season will determine his real worth (see Stones also!!!)

If somebody came in with a bid for €30m for him (around the £23m mark) then I'd be more than slightly tempted to cash in on him.

Preferably, we'd keep hold of him as I quite like him as a player plus we'll most probably already see an influx of departures which isn't ideal.

Yet is he really a 23m player? I'm not sure so. Anyway it's most probably just talk about contractual renewal in a year of extra money.

We have a shed load of bargain basement players to sell on or give away. Funes Mori has had one season in the Premiership, he was thrust into first team action long before anyone expected. I think he has done well enough to warrant some faith in him. Concentrate on selling on those players who are not contributing to the team and releasing money for wages.
Can't see us getting £22.5 mill for him in any case. Besides he seems like one of the very few players who is proud to wear the shirt.

I think is is a good player, I like him a lot. Not one of the best in the world now though lol. Do not think we should sell him, but if we can get 30 million euros for him, he'd be gone in a heartbeat. As others have said though, just an agent talking up his player.
A season with a manager who gets the defence sorted out and I think he will be somebody worth a lot. Keep him, he is one of the few who shows some spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.