£85,027,727 in premier league payments but only in 7th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
63312.jpg

RS FFS

obviously mouts goat has a lot of sway on this forum..accepted..but just looked back at his /her observations re 2008 ...amazing ...the amount of abuse is astounding for one with no such intelligence of everton football club ...

obviously mouts goat has a lot of sway on this forum..accepted..but just looked back at his /her observations re 2008 ...amazing ...the amount of abuse is astounding for one with no such intelligence of everton football club ...
@chicoazul hes doing your job for you mate.

I aint gonna knock Felli, he was outstanding for us and we made a tidy little profit.

But he was never gonna fill the void.

Wasn't knocking Felli mate, actually a much better player than the way he is getting treated by the press now, just Mout was something special like, sadly he now plays in front of 500 rich Frenchmen a week for 100k tax free

Try and keep on topic please mate, if you wanna talk directly to me I would suggest using the PM system.

Thanks.
thanks mout for the personal response but unfortunatly i dont know how to respond on the pm system yet..trying to keep on topic ..but you could please clarifiy why you suggested liverpool should deny their allocation of tv money due to the fact they hate murdoch...you never answered remember...and by the way i never went of topic ...you did..

hate to say that having been a true blue for some 50 yrs or so that you are some way hounded into th believe that ..first of all ..it is imperitive you should hate the reds and all they believe in...2nd,,accordingly believing mouts goat that they should renage payment for their final position payment because of some what held belief that they hate murdoch....is he for real..finally does he know that we blues have supported the families of the bereaved for 25 yrs now...is he a local i dont know..doesnt matter anyway if he is ...but for such a trash comment and me being a new member i felt i had to make a stand..that blood money insinuated in his first post was well out of order...doesnt even know what it means..

thanks mout for the personal response but unfortunatly i dont know how to respond on the pm system yet..trying to keep on topic ..but you could please clarifiy why you suggested liverpool should deny their allocation of tv money due to the fact they hate murdoch...you never answered remember...and by the way i never went of topic ...you did..

I merely suggested that if they were to forgo their slice of the aforementioned "Murdoch blood money" it would make a statement as to where they stood as a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.