£4m for Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont know the ins and outs of bartons career at city, only the headlines, slack jawed troglodites that buy the sun adn the star thought duncan was a thug because they had been prompted to think that by the gutter press.

if the police press charges for him battering dabo, they will also have to press charges against dabo for the initial assault.

this story has some legs in it yet.

Its all gone quiet on the Barton front.

If the Jagielka thing goes quiet then expect a bid. But then I expect Jagielka to sign for us.

Perhaps Moyes is sitting this one out on Barton and waiting to late in the summer, if no one else has bid for him then he might get Barton for a knock down price. Aswell as Jagielka.

I'll be staggered and mightily pissed off if DM goes for the scum bag Barton.

Me too, nothing against barton except the higher price tag we are paying for something similar.

we dont know the ins and outs of bartons career at city, only the headlines, slack jawed troglodites that buy the sun adn the star thought duncan was a thug because they had been prompted to think that by the gutter press.

if the police press charges for him battering dabo, they will also have to press charges against dabo for the initial assault.

this story has some legs in it yet.

on a lighter barton note, anyone see the last soccer AM, Noel Gallagher said" Barton said what all us city fans have been saying for ages and Dabo needed a kicking anyway, he is crap, most of the squad need a kicking to be honest" I like honesty. hahahaha

on a lighter barton note, anyone see the last soccer AM, Noel Gallagher said" Barton said what all us city fans have been saying for ages and Dabo needed a kicking anyway, he is crap, most of the squad need a kicking to be honest" I like honesty. hahahaha

Gaz, are you suggesting Barton is in to "do it yourself"??????????lol lol lol

Gaz, are you suggesting Barton is in to "do it yourself"??????????lol lol lol

oh yes my friend, hahahaha

also read today that Barton is going to be with hatton and rooney at hattons next fight. hmmmm, i wondered where barton learned to fight.

reports are sayiing whelan the pie eaters chairman will outbid efc forthe jag .what he doesnt realise is why would any one want to play for that load of garbage ;) ;) ;)

Those stats make interesting reading, I think in the long term he will replace Cars. As for Whelan out bidding us, that won't come into it as he has a £4 mil get out clause so there can be no bidding war apart from which the lads wants Europe, he'd only get that at Wigan if JJB opened aq Paris branch:p

Status
Not open for further replies.