£4m for Jagielka

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's played out of postition for almost the whole season. We'll be glad we purchased him when Yobo goes to Africa.

Actually he plays better away from home. Some displays have been woeful but I agree give him time and if possible a settled role to play. At present he does not look like the blue who held Sheff Utd's defence together for more seasons than he should have done.....................end of season judgement in my book;)

My gut feeling with Jagielka is that he's trying too hard to impress and he knows the fans are thinking "f**king hell, get it together jagielka" and you can kinda see that on his face.

He is rubbish at the moment but we know he's a better player than this so as long as we stick by him I think he'll come good.

he needs time, and so far im not convinced, infact im dreading yobo going away for nigeria, but im happy for him to prove me wrong.

My gut feeling with Jagielka is that he's trying too hard to impress and he knows the fans are thinking "f**king hell, get it together jagielka" and you can kinda see that on his face.

He is rubbish at the moment but we know he's a better player than this so as long as we stick by him I think he'll come good.

Very good assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.