Nurnberg vs Everton (8th Nov 20:05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
be interesting to see how they will work that.

what about germany based blues picking up tickets for friends visiting.

I plan on taking the camera and putting up some when I get back at the weekend (as long as the camera works OK at night and the body is still functioning after the Franconian beer).

pics of the day there, pre match pints in pubs, some of the game and importantly the stadium, some snaps of the local rozzers would be good, and maybe, if you can be sneaky some covert pics of the local babes :D (only if they're local though)

I didnt realise Nurnberg were doing so poorly this season, 3rd from bottom, surely if we play well we can win this comfortably.

Nurnburgers

Home Ground: Frankenstadion

So far - 9 points from 12 games
puts them 15th equal Middlesborough in the prem and 16th in the Bundesliga.

Just lost 3-1 away to Wolfsburg who are running 9th.

League form - P 12 W 2 D 3 L 7

Out of the German Cup losing to Carl Zeiss Jena (he makes lenses for Sony Cameras!) on penalties.

Top scorer MF Marek Mintal with 4 goals.

Beat Rapid Bucharest on away goals 2-2 to get to UEFA.

Two AUSSIES in the squad - Michael Beachamp CB (nowhere near the finished article), but is good in the air, good on the ground, but a few years away yet.
Josh Kennedy 6ft 5 FW beanpole, injured alot and nicknamed Jesus.

Best players on paper - Angelo Charistaes, Marel Mintal

Likely Team

Blazek

Wolf Riehnhart Beauchamp Glauber

Kluge Mintal Kristiansen Galasek

Misimovic Charistaes

Klewer Spiranovic Pinola Mnari Saenko or Kennedy

if and when we win, its 3 wins in the group stages, does that then guarantee our progression to the knock outs?

if we storm them something smart first half, i wonder if moyes will give some players a rest and at the same time, some players a run out they might not have been due for.

if and when we win, its 3 wins in the group stages, does that then guarantee our progression to the knock outs?

if we storm them something smart first half, i wonder if moyes will give some players a rest and at the same time, some players a run out they might not have been due for.

Quite possibly, that would be a turn up for the books, playing a european match using our reserves!

well, lets get building that coefficient that gets bandied about in the summer regarding who faces who.

koeman can play on the motorway.

If we could get the 2nd win now, then we could rest some player in the final 2matches in December!

We have got 10 matches from Dec01 ~ 01 Jan, so if we could make sure we qualify into R32 now, then we could take it easy with those 2 matches and work on the Carling Cup and Premiership matches instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.