Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't be here longer than this season.

Absolutely horrendous manager. How 40000 people can see a guy struggling in left back who only has a right foot and he can't is beyond belief.

I'm certainly no big fan of big Sam, but the bulk of these players have failed to deliver for three different managers.
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out what the common denominator is.

I'm certainly no big fan of big Sam, but the bulk of these players have failed to deliver for three different managers.
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work out what the common denominator is.

3 [Poor language removed] managers who pick players repeatedly who cba with no consequences?

He has talked a lot about doing the basics and it worked to start with.

Don’t mess around at the back. Get the balls forward. Win the knock downs.

None of this happened today. Slow and clumsy at the back. No game plan going forward. Don’t try to change the way you have played in the previous 999 games as a manager.

The club have appointed him to keep us up because they cannot compromise the funding for the new stadium.

The club should already be looking for his successor and he needs be installed in June.

Thing is we all know 100% that fat Sam is a percentages manager.

As far as he's concerned that was fine today.

It's been what his career has been like and there's no way it's going to change - anyone who thinks it will is completely deluded.

Sacking him can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.