Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see him being sacked. Got Moshiri’s ear it seems and he’s got the back up of Shakespeare and Walsh with their feet under the table.

Cushy little number and no mistake.

When Sam was first appointed I said that I'd give him at least one transfer window before condemning him, but things aren't exactly looking good. We've improved since he came in (we're in the top 10 after all), but only marginally.

Koeman will go down as one of the worst managers in Everton history for spending £180million and leaving us with perhaps the worst & most unbalanced squad in the league.

Our players just aren't good enough, but it's not their fault that they're not good enough. All we can ask of them is that they give 100% for EFC and they have been doing that of late.

My sentiments exactly.

I still haven't given up on Big Sam, but I'm close.

I’d have Eddie Howe in the summer. At least his teams play football. Think he’d do well.

I would too, he’s working with scraps and getting them playing decent stuff at times. Putting it another way, he’s got that Bournemouth squad 3 points behind us 2/3 through the season. Imagine what he could do with actual footballers.

I have to believe Sam is only here as a marriage of convenience, and that he’s going to be binned off at the end of the year (and receive a fat pay off for keeping us up). Oh and Steve Walsh can jog on too.

I would honestly say we've got probably the best squad outside the top 6 now, if he can't get a top 8 finish out of this squad he's a piss poor manager.

Thing is we all know 100% that fat Sam is a percentages manager.

As far as he's concerned that was fine today.

It's been what his career has been like and there's no way it's going to change - anyone who thinks it will is completely deluded.

Sacking him can't come soon enough.

Yer he is a percentage manager, he is 100% bog standard.

I would honestly say we've got probably the best squad outside the top 6 now, if he can't get a top 8 finish out of this squad he's a piss poor manager.

He can' take a point off Bournemouth away. He can't win West Brom at home. This is piss poor. If he can't get 7th he needs to go in the summer.

He can' take a point off Bournemouth away. He can't win West Brom at home. This is piss poor. If he can't get 7th he needs to go in the summer.
He needs to go anyway mate, but this bollocks he keeps spouting, trying to blame the players, making out the squad is poor.

We have the best squad outside the top 6, a decent manager would blend this squad into a decent team and get some good football out of them.

Allardyce has never played progressive positive attacking football in his life at any club.

My main worry with him is that he sounds like he doesn't care about most things. Happy to pawn everything off on Walsh, talks about this better football that a month later atill doesn't exist at all and a reluctance yo move away the same tactics that he has been doing for most of his career.

Which is fine, get what you hire. But this fabled big club chance that we represent to him just appears half arsed and yet again another poor decision from the club to hire him

My main worry with him is that he sounds like he doesn't care about most things. Happy to pawn everything off on Walsh, talks about this better football that a month later atill doesn't exist at all and a reluctance yo move away the same tactics that he has been doing for most of his career.

Which is fine, get what you hire. But this fabled big club chance that we represent to him just appears half arsed and yet again another poor decision from the club to hire him

I can't believe people seriously believed that Allardyce was going to show any different in this job. Just another embarrassing moment for Everton having him manage our team.

We can only hope this is over sooner rather than later but deep down we all know the circus will roll on next August. Imagine how depressing it will be when he leads us onto a new season.

I can't believe people seriously believed that Allardyce was going to show any different in this job. Just another embarrassing moment for Everton having him manage our team.

We can only hope this is over sooner rather than later but deep down we all know the circus will roll on next August. Imagine how depressing it will be when he leads us onto a new season.
No mate.

We are hiring Silva in the summer when Watford find an excuse to get rid if him for being crap.

Actually quite funny our managerial shortlist compiled of Sam allardyce and 2 managers who had a good first 10 games of the season and have struggled since.

That's our board in a nutshell. That's how far we were looking ambition wise

Well, there's zero pressure on Allardyce, is there? He was in retirement, comes out of it for a massive payday with us that will pay off regardless of whether he takes us down or not. Why should he care? He'll get his pockets lined with millions by being sacked.

I don't blame Sam for fleecing us for his own good, just like I don't blame Martina for being a horrific footballer. Our inept board of directors somehow thought it was a good decision to hire him, and must be realising how what a mistake it has been and will continue being. Allardyce somehow thought it was a good idea to play and continue playing Martina, despite him being potentially the worst Everton player most of us has ever seen. Sam didn't hire himself, and Martina didn't pick himself, but they're both cleaning the club out of millions and millions of pounds.

So he reckons we need to get back to basics like we did for his first couple of games

“We got that side of it right in the early stages, we bore the fruit of that by nicking results and winning football matches and the confidence got better”

Nicking results is getting back to basics?

The man hasn’t got a clue, straight talker my hole. He’s a bigger spoofer than Martinez, but some people can’t see through the bantz.

Status
Not open for further replies.