Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its all nothing but paper talk and rumours. ' another one gone ' ?? We've not been credibly linked to anyone other than the two we've actually brought in so far. There is no need for people to feel deflated and let down with players like Perisic going elsewhere as an example. We're not in for them and its that simple. We all have our own idea's of who to bring into the club, for the right price and who would do a job; your views might not be the same as our current manager and board. Quit doing it to yourself's, we were never in for these players in the first place.

If nobody gets me Grafite Joke im going to look like a idiot !

Were is Joao and The Straq these days ?

Are you suggesting Astori and Obgonna are similar to the level of J.Silva and Straq? You want to pay huge for an overpriced local CB. Fair enough.

Some people just love to make up things. Did I ever say Everton should go for anyone just because he has a foreign name? Dann has never ever represented his country and his direct competitors are Cahill, Jags, Smalling and Jones. No way he would worth the alleged crazy price.

Last edited:
I wonder what Martinez ambition for next season is.
Top 10 perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ue-title-satisfy-ambitions-Romelu-Lukaku.html

Roberto Martinez wants Everton to compete for the Premier League title

Everton boss Roberto Martinez says he is happy for Romelu Lukaku and Kevin Mirallas to talk about their ambitions but will come down on the pair like a ton of bricks if they are disrespectful about the Toffees.

On the back of a difficult season for Everton in the Premier League, the Belgium duo have recently alluded to moving on to bigger and better things in the future.

Martinez would not criticise the pair for stating their desire to play at the top level ahead of Sunday's clash with Leicester City, and played down talk of unrest in the dressing room.

25D8139900000578-0-image-a-42_1424561457629.jpg

25D7C37B00000578-0-image-a-49_1424561521106.jpg

And the Spaniard believes if the pair are patient the striker and the winger will eventually win major honours at Goodison Park.

'We want to get into a position where we can challenge for the league,' Martinez said. 'It is realistic, but it's true that time is not in our favour.

'You need to use your young players and the unknown quantity of a young talent because we can't spend £200 million to win the league.

'I don't think there is a problem with players saying in their own languages that they want to win leagues and showing aspirations and wanting to reach the highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.