Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
how stupid of Dortmund and Arsenal to hire Klopp and Wenger, since they got their previous teams relegated.
You're right. It's worked out swimmingly for us. Let's just hope the next manager not only got the team relegated but lost the dressing room. Wait we cannot hire Roberto twice.

Elong add your minus rep to the bill. I am not happy we are losing you cretin. I was and am realistic. Take your head out of the sand. It's okay to be pissed off with how the team are performing. We should be much better with the players we have.

Moyes got players believing that were nowhere near as good as our current squad. That has to come down to the manager.

10qkrxf.jpg

Hypocritical, clueless, glue head.

Let
Ha, you think Klopp and Wenger have had bad careers at those teams?

Hope things always work out perfectly in your career because your "one strike and you are out policy" leaves very little for you to fall back on if it doesn't.

In that retarded analogy we'd let surgeons get away with murder, literally.

If you are happy with roberto fair play. I'm not. He's shown he's not capable of managing a team gunning for CL

Let

If you are happy with roberto fair play. I'm not. He's shown he's not capable of managing a team gunning for CL

Are you making fun out of people with mental illness mate.

If so then that's really low. Come on pal, we're better than this.

Are you making fun out of people with mental illness mate.

If so then that's really low. Come on pal, we're better than this.
If you are pointing out a word I used out of frustration, that is frequently used colloquially to mean idiotic, then sorry. Obviously I am not making fun of people with mental disorders. If you have nothing productive to add jog on.

Let

Err no because murder is intentional harm - I very much doubt Wenger, Klopp or Martinez intentionally got their clubs relegated. Surgeons do injure people, even kill them. I personally almost lost my sight due to surgeon's mistake but that was what it was - a mistake.

And if you do something stupid at work that gets you sacked or costs the company a lot of money I doubt that will be intentional either.

If you are pointing out a word I used out of frustration, that is frequently used colloquially to mean idiotic, then sorry. Obviously I am not making fun of people with mental disorders. If you have nothing productive to add jog on.

I'm disappointed that you try to make light out of a very offensive slant against those who don't deserve it mate.

If Everton turns you into this childish spiteful monster than I think you need to give them a rest for a while.

I've flagged your post to the moderators. Evertonians like you give the rest of us a bad name you mong.

Status
Not open for further replies.