Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirc

Player Valuation: £40m
-we scored 3 against a Chelsea team that are ridiculously good at closing down with a lead
-we are probably the only team that will put 3 past them this season and you can bet Jose is fuming
-we have faced 2 of the best attacking teams in the league in these 3 games
-our defence will get it together
-it looks like we've just signed our best striker on a free
-naismith is boss
-we don't even have barkley in the team now
-we will score 80 league goals this year
-imagine this attack against europa league competition
-lukaku hasn't even started slotting yet ffs we could score 100

-we scored 3 against a Chelsea team that are ridiculously good at closing down with a lead
-we are probably the only team that will put 3 past them this season and you can bet Jose is fuming
-naismith is boss

Agree with most of that but i am starting to worry about the defence. I think people are right to express some concern don't you?

-naismith is boss

I like what this man is saying after we lost.

Let's just not make this habit if we keep losing. Get it sorted Everton.

We might score 100 but will concede 120!

Another way of looking at it would be that we have 1 point from games we got 6 from last season.

Agree there is still things to be positive about, especially our attacking play

Couldn't give a tinker's cuss that Jose is fuming.
exactly, we lost by 3.. was a bit of a crazy game, we should of defended better, chelsea should of defended better. ivanovic in particularly fell asleep completely for naismiths goal

i appluad the thread though...a big positive is etoo looks like he could be a real boost for our attack, even when lukaku is on the pitch

We let 6 goals in. Even Chelsea won't repeat that too often this season especially away from home.
Poor defensive showing and general sloppiness will always be punished in this league.
Thing is I can only see this having a negative affect on the defenders confidence.

Mixed feelings here. The defensive outing was a shambles. You've now got 2 weeks to sort that Bobby. As an attacking outlet, we're going to hurt teams this season. Absolutely certain about that. Now jt's just about finding the balance. Confident we'll get it right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.