Lundstram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love this kid to make it, he has something about him but I just ain't sure if he can produce it. Beautiful range of passes on him but just let's the game pass him by. Was always hopeful he would come through with Barkley.

Looks like his career is going down the forshaw route, possibly needs a move to a stable league 1 team then like forshaw proves his worth in that league and earn a move to a higher division side. He might make a prem player one day but right now he is probably lucky to be 6/7th choice to getting a place in the team.

Shame really would have liked to see him make the grade but if him progessing stunts the opportunities for ledson to get a chance its an easy choice for which one needs to go.

Put him in the starting XI he can't do any worse than what we've currently got out there could be an improvement you never know Blackpool are a mess he's never had a proper chance though has he needs a good run of games in the 1st team before we judge him properly.

Put him in the starting XI he can't do any worse than what we've currently got out there could be an improvement you never know Blackpool are a mess he's never had a proper chance though has he needs a good run of games in the 1st team before we judge him properly.

As much as I despise Barry at the moment Lundstram won't make a jot of difference mate.

I'm lrerty sure on that.

As much as I despise Barry at the moment Lundstram won't make a jot of difference mate.

I'm lrerty sure on that.
Think he could be just what we need IMO he's young hungry and got a point to prove after his nightmare at Blackpool think he could really surprise a few people fed up of people writing off our young players before they've had a proper chance tbh it's a bit of a joke.

Think he could be just what we need IMO he's young hungry and got a point to prove after his nightmare at Blackpool think he could really surprise a few people fed up of people writing off our young players before they've had a proper chance tbh it's a bit of a joke.

It's not a matter of writing them off though mate.
If he was good enough he's be getting a chance.
We can't gove every single youth player a go, just on the off chance he might be good.

Especially in our current predicament.

It's not a matter of writing them off though mate.
If he was good enough he's be getting a chance.
We can't gove every single youth player a go, just on the off chance he might be good.

Especially in our current predicament.
TBF Barkley never really impressed with Shef Wed or Leeds and Blackpool are worse than both of those. Not sure I'd risk throwing him in at the deep end, but we may well have to play him if anymore injuries or suspensions arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.