Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah anyway, it aint about Moyes, it aint even about Lukaku, well, I mean the fee paid for Lukaku, hes bought a top level striker who came back from a terrible World Cup, now im not a top level Manager, but surely the thing to do would have be to build a team around this player you just spent a VAST sum of money on? Not ask him to play like a Dean Ashton/Shane Long hybrid.

I dont have enough booos ere.

Did we really not make any sub's...cos we had the team on the pitch to turn it around. More like there was no way back no matter who was available. Not the first time we've been getting beat n he's not changed it. Zzzzzzz

Meh, I dont want the Catalan Clown sacked, not even close, I just want the Manager we had last season back, he was BOSS.

nails.jpg

Hes spent around 51m, well r 20m NET.
Doesn't sound right.

Regardless, he needs to bring quality in next month. I think he will, because he could be in trouble if he doesn't turn this second half of the season our way.

Two in: a fee and loan deal for a CB and winger.

I can think of 2 explanations as to why he didn't make any subs today.

1 - he is clueless when it comes to plan B

and/or

2 - he has no faith in anyone on the bench.

6th and 7th means nothing to me mate. We may as well be 10th. I dont know what all the angst is about in that respect.

A Europa place position and for me only the usual 6 teams can sit above Everton just because they spend sh1t loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.