Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at where we are in that table and laughing me bollocks off at all notions of 'getting rid' of Martinez.

Unreal.

We're about as far away from a decision of that nature as we are of a Champions League place.

It's a disappointing season given what happened last season, and the decision making atm is worrying, but FFS settle down. The feller's going nowhere and that's as it should be.

A win on Boxing Day and we'll be facing in the right direction again.

I'm looking at where we are in that table and laughing me bollocks off at all notions of 'getting rid' of Martinez.

Unreal.

We're about as far away from a decision of that nature as we are of a Champions League place.

It's a disappointing season given what happened last season, and the decision making atm is worrying, but FFS settle down. The feller's going nowhere and that's as it should be.

10th Everton

wtf6.gif

Unreal.

Not really because when we pick up 3 points other "supposed" mid-table team like Soton win again. Our momentum is just weak. We are 8 points behind Soton at this stage and this really is unacceptable.

Not really because when we pick up 3 points other "supposed" mid-table team like Soton win again. Our momentum is just weak. We are 8 points behind Soton at this stage and this really is unacceptable.
The level of entitlement is astounding.

We're not a CL level club mate, we have to be all guns blazing and on song to show the other teams outside of the top 4 a clean pair of heels. It's not a given each season.

Lost faith in him now tbh. If the basic things like not playing eto'o as a no.10 escape him and which are blindingly obvious to the average fan then theres no hope.

We've knocked about midtable for years under Moyes at the half way point. Midtable is (just) an acceptable position to be going into the new year.

Yeah but that was Moyes though. Of course I want Martinez to turn it around but when I read his comments lately I feel dejected.

We've knocked about midtable for years under Moyes at the half way point. Midtable is (just) an acceptable position to be going into the new year.

not with the quality of players we have now mate. mid table is no longer acceptable by our standard.

The level of entitlement is astounding.

We're not a CL level club mate, we have to be all guns blazing and on song to show the other teams outside of the top 4 a clean pair of heels. It's not a given each season.

Sure not CL but 5th-7th which is a fair reflection on our status.

Status
Not open for further replies.