When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will struggle on Monday, I can feel it

Slow start, Lots of possession, QPR to hit us on the counter

I think January is a good time to panic a little, it's all about the points tally though. We should/could have 9 more points at least by then, maybe 12 if we are lucky. Leaving us at 30 points, within reach of the top 5/6 with our usual strong spring.

When we are in the bottom 3 with no games left on the last day of the season.

Seriously mate there's 3 worse teams than us.

Not all the time, but mostly, so over 38 games we will get away with it.

When to panic: If we're still having this conversation this time next year

Martinez couldn't do a wigan twice?

could he??

Any way we're too good to go down

Not all the time, but mostly, so over 38 games we will get away with it.

When to panic: If we're still having this conversation this time next year

Martinez couldn't do a wigan twice?

could he??

Any way we're too good to go down

There's no way we'll get relegated. We simply don't do relegation no matter HOW bad we are. We are the league mainstays rain hail or shine.

Having said that, a loss in our next game and I'll be officially SPOOKED!

Last edited:
Can't for the life of me understand why anybody is even talkin/thinking about relegation, are these 11 year old kids or what ? Annoying, wish they just get back to their play stations and shut up.

Can't for the life of me understand why anybody is even talkin/thinking about relegation, are these 11 year old kids or what ? Annoying, wish they just get back to their play stations and shut up.

I remember when Forest got relegated under clough, everyone was saying " Too good to go down " but, they went down.

I've no doubt we will turn it round, but a few more bad results in the next few games and we will be sucked into the relegation battle. We need to hit form for the Xmas run of games. Play like we did against Hull over the Xmas games and we could be in the relegation zone for 2015.

I remember when Forest got relegated under clough, everyone was saying " Too good to go down " but, they went down.

I've no doubt we will turn it round, but a few more bad results in the next few games and we will be sucked into the relegation battle. We need to hit form for the Xmas run of games. Play like we did against Hull over the Xmas games and we could be in the relegation zone for 2015.

Yes but they were getting battered.

We've not been battered in games.

We've not yet fired on all cylinders but thats coming.

We just need to get players properly fit

Define panicking though, are we panicking over relegation, finishing mid table, dropping out of the top seven or ten or about finishing lower then next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.