When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically this
So, basically, we'll struggle our way to a 1-1 draw. I hope the fans boo the players and management out of the stadium if so. No excuses whatsoever not to take the three points in style tonight. Massive game really.

So, basically, we'll struggle our way to a 1-1 draw. I hope the fans boo the players and management out of the stadium if so. No excuses whatsoever not to take the three points in style tonight. Massive game really.

It feels like a bigger game than it should be, But this is what our season is coming down to

I look at fixtures like Newcastle away and Stoke at home in the next month and I honestly have no confidence in us getting wins

It feels like a bigger game than it should be, But this is what our season is coming down to

I look at fixtures like Newcastle away and Stoke at home in the next month and I honestly have no confidence in us getting wins
Exactly, it is horrendous. I thought the defence was starting to shore up, but one clean sheet in last seven games and one point from last three games tells me it isn't working again. Just fed up of watching the rubbish possession football with absolutely no killer instinct.

Reactions: Del
iu

If we don't put on a show tonight then I think it's panic stations. Horrendous start to the season and this ought to be our easiest fixture of the entire campaign. Relatively fully fit squad, all key players rested on Thursday, against a bunch of mercinary carts who haven't won away all season.

Nothing short of a 4-0 win will do

The next 4 games it's needs to be 10 points if we are to have a chance of top 4 this season.

QPR- Home- Win
Southampton- away- Draw
Stoke- home- Win
Newcastle- away- Win

That at a minimum especially with no europa now
I think top 4 is very unlikely with Arsenal the only team now who are likely to finish top 4 that I think we can catch. I can't see us catching Utd, City or Chelsea.

But you never know. There's still a long way to go.

Personally I'm hoping and a little expecting us to hit a bit of form now that the Europa league is done and we're over our hardest fixtures until the new year. QPR at home should be a good one to begin with. 4 wins on the bounce and who knows what position we'll be in.

Expecting us to do the usual of winning first half then ending up struggling to draw. Stuck a fiver on it so at least I get paid for the disappointment.

A lot of evertonians are getting worried not only with his clueless tactics but with what garbage he comes out with to the media as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.