When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but they were getting battered.

We've not been battered in games.

We've not yet fired on all cylinders but thats coming.

We just need to get players properly fit
There can be no excuses on the team front now we are getting our players back to fitness.
We should actually have an advantage going into the christmas period as a lot of our players are going to be fresh and hungry to play.
We have been poor most of the season and the main reason for that for me is the tactics.
With no europa league for a while and a fresh near full squad we now have no excuses.

I'm hoping things look much better by the start of January although I've been hoping things look better in a couple of weeks all season.

The next 4 games it's needs to be 10 points if we are to have a chance of top 4 this season.

QPR- Home- Win
Southampton- away- Draw
Stoke- home- Win
Newcastle- away- Win

That at a minimum especially with no europa now

The next 4 games it's needs to be 10 points if we are to have a chance of top 4 this season.

QPR- Home- Win
Southampton- away- Draw
Stoke- home- Win
Newcastle- away- Win

That at a minimum especially with no europa now

Seriously think we have a shot at top four? I thought most of us had realised that boat had sailed now.

Top six maybe.

Seriously think we have a shot at top four? I thought most of us had realised that boat had sailed now.

Top six maybe.

Very small chance as De Gea is single handedly winning Utd games. If he has a bad patch I feel their defence is still liable to cost them points. Top 6 most likely I agree but even top 6 we need 10 points minimum from these games as we are still 10 behind west ham right now, and we can't let spurs start pulling away from us.

Panic is reading scrolling text commentary as Hedman saves Barmby's penalty shot, then Dublin scoring later on etc...I had to leave the computer for a few mins on multiple occasions. What's going on now is just irritating, it's hardly panic material.

Hibbert is blatantly going to do a Farrelly stunt on Spurs during the final match of the season.

If we don't put on a show tonight then I think it's panic stations. Horrendous start to the season and this ought to be our easiest fixture of the entire campaign. Relatively fully fit squad, all key players rested on Thursday, against a bunch of mercinary carts who haven't won away all season.

If we don't put on a show tonight then I think it's panic stations. Horrendous start to the season and this ought to be our easiest fixture of the entire campaign. Relatively fully fit squad, all key players rested on Thursday, against a bunch of mercinary carts who haven't won away all season.

Basically this

Status
Not open for further replies.